- The management reserve the right to refuse admission to the ticket holder if in the reasonable opinion of the management admission of the holder to the Venue might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or effect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the performance, for example if the holder appears to be under the influence of drink and/or drugs and/or is acting aggressively.
- The Management reserve the right to alter the programme and times due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Ipswich Borough Council
- Once purchased the tickets cannot be refunded unless the performance is cancelled or altered in a material way (such as changing the headline act or the main star of the performance)
- Once purchased tickets may only be exchanged for the same priced tickets within the same production, subject to availability, if returned to the Box Office no later than 48 hours prior to the performance. An administration exchange charge of £2.00 per ticket will be made.
- Once purchased tickets may not be re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by any other outlet than the Ipswich Borough Council Box Office or one of its authorised agents. Failure to comply will make the ticket void.As such, tickets re-sold and/or bought on internet auction sites (such as Ebay or similar) will be void and therefore entry to the theatre may be prohibited. The theatre operates a re-sale service only for shows that have sold out. A £2.00 per ticket fee is payable on all successful re-sales by the seller of the unwanted ticket. Ipswich Borough Council cannot accept responsibility for an unsuccessful re-sell. Conditions of sale are available upon request.
- Where an event is postponed or cancelled, a full refund will be made on all tickets purchased. No further compensation will be offered.
- Some concerts contain high noise levels, pyrotechnics and strobe lighting. Every effort will be made to notify customers by way of signage on the evening. However, Ipswich Borough Council cannot accept responsibility for any issues resulting from the above. If information regarding usage of the above is required prior to the event please contact the Box Office.
- Ipswich Borough Council is registered with the Data Protection Registrar. In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, customers are asked at the point of sale whether they wish to be contacted with information of future events and whether customers wish to receive information by other third parties of relevant interest. Full details of Ipswich Arts & Entertainments Data Protection policy can be obtained on request.
Your use of this website is subject to the following conditions and you should not use this website unless you accept these conditions:
- Ipswich Borough Council (IBC) accepts no liability to any person for loss or damages incurred as a result of reliance upon material contained at this website.
- Performance details on the site are subject to change without prior notice. IBC accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of information or material accessed through the site.
- By logging on, you will be assuming all risks associated with use of the site, including risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via the IBC site or your access to it.
- We are not responsible for the content of any linked sites and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of that linked site.
- You will only use this website for personal private use.
The text and images contained in this website are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You can print or download any part of these text and images for personal use only and any copies must retain the copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material. Any other use could lead to action or breach of copyright.
No part of this site may be reproduced by any process without written permission from Ipswich Borough Council.